In relation to the personal data provided to us, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed, and, where that is the case, to access such personal data and the related information, in particular concerning the purpose of personal data processing, its duration, categories of personal data processed and recipients to whom the personal data are disclosed. Such right to access may nevertheless be restricted based on the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right to rectification: Upon your request we shall correct inaccurate or amend incomplete personal data related to you.
- Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten): Under the conditions set out in GDPR, we shall, upon your request erase the personal data for example in cases when such data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected, they were processed based on your consent which was withdrawn, you objected to their further processing or they were processed unlawfully.
- Right to restrictions of processing: Under the conditions set out in GDPR (for example when the accuracy of personal data is contested by you or the personal data were unlawfully processed), we shall, upon your request, restrict processing of your personal data; in such case we shall process such personal data only for limited reasons set out in GDPR or other applicable laws.
- Right to data portability: Under the conditions set out in GDPR and to the extent of our technical capabilities, you shall have right to receive the personal data you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us.
- Right to object: In certain cases (in particular with respect to personal data processed on the basis of our legitimate interest) you may object to the processing of your personal data. In such case we may be required to cease from further processing of such personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent: In case that your personal data are processed based on your consent, you shall have the right to withdraw such consent at any time in the same form and manner as the consent was originally given, or contact the Data Protection Officer for such purpose; lawfulness of personal data processing carried out prior to such withdrawal shall remain unaffected.
- Right to contact the Data Protection Officer / Supervisory Authority: You shall have right to contact Data Protection Officer of the Company at email@example.com with inquiries and / or complaints regarding personal data processing. You shall also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Czech Office for Protection of Personal Data, with its registered office at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, Czech Republic, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: https://www.uoou.cz).