Based in Prague, Czech Republic
July 16, 2020
Steam (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Welcome to Idaho, a land of rugged beauty that is home to millions of acres of wilderness and a landscape that ranges from desert to fertile farms. Best known for its world famous potatoes, Idaho offers drivers the opportunity to get involved with some of the States' largest economies such as farming and timber harvesting.
Visit Boise, the state's capital city with a vibrant urban center found in the heart of the Treasure Valley or experience an out-of-this-world view at the Craters of the Moon National Monument; Idaho offers its visitors endless natural beauty and landmarks to explore.
- Over 3,300 miles of new roads to discover and explore
- 11 new cities - drive through downtown Boise, Coeur d'Alene set on a gorgeous lake or Idaho Falls with a lovely touristic center
- A brand new viewpoint feature that gives you a new perspective of the world
- Expanded fan-favorite industries such as farming, timber harvesting or wood processing
- Visit the famous Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve
- Over 40 recognizable spots from the Historical Highway Marker program
- State-specific geographical landmarks such as canyons, valleys or basalt rock formations
- Many familiar truck stops and rest areas that truckers will know from the real world
- Finely-tuned road layouts and true-to-life signage
- Idaho-specific achievements to unlock
Steam developer page
Steam developer page with latest news about SCS Software's projects store.steampowered.com
Latest development news can be found on our blog blog.scssoft.com
Full video monetization agreement is available at scssoft.com
About SCS Software
SCS Software is Prague-based game developer known and recognized worldwide for creating the most popular simulator video games. Portfolio of the company contains some of the most critically acclaimed video game hits of the recent years, including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator.
More information on SCS Software, our logo & relevant media are available here.